In honor of the sock saved from grass stains and the exciting release of the Emma pattern, TerraMade Products has graciously donated a bag of Charlie's Soap Laundry Powder to JLYarnworks to give away to one of our lucky readers! Let Charlie's save your future Emma socks too!
Each 2.64lb bag of Charlie's Soap Laundry Powder will do 80 washing machine loads of laundry. I, personally, also like to use Charlie's in the sink for handwashing just about anything or even in the bathtub for washing small rugs. Charlie's rinses away easily and completely. I use it on my woolens before using a wool wash because, well, I wonder about how well no-rinse products clean. So I use Charlie's first, then a wool wash to lanolize it so the wool doesn't dry out and to keep the wool super soft.
Want to enter? Complete one or all of the following tasks to gain entries. After each task completed, leave a comment on this post to be counted. Be sure I have your email or that you link to some way for me to get hold of you if you win! Contest ends June 10th. Winner will be chosen by random number generator and announced on June 11th.
1. Leave a comment. That's it. Everyone gets one freebie entry. (1 entry)
2. Tweet about this blog giveaway, linking to this blog post. (1 entry)
3. Become a Facebook Fan. (1 entry)
4. Visit TerraMade Products and comment on your favorite item. (1 entry)
5. Blog about this contest, JLYarnworks, or TerraMade Products. (2 entries)
That's it! 6 possible entries. Good luck!!!
Giveaway is now closed!