Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

This feels like home. Truly. Even with only 1/5th of our possessions unpacked, even with the strange house noises at night, even with Mr. Yarnworks never having lived here with us....this feels more like home than our last house ever did. It truly doesn't look like much on the outside, but on the inside it is nearly perfect.

There are a few items still left at the old house, like a garage full of tools, but since I'm paying rent through the end of the month, I'm not too terribly stressed about it just yet. Ask me again in two weeks.

As you may have guessed, I now have internet services back. :) I'm working quickly to fill orders that have come in in the last couple of days (and working more quickly to FIND them!) and should be back to relative normal within a couple of weeks I think.

I will have pictures up later tonight I hope. By tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks for all of your support. It's been a very trying couple of weeks and all the advice and words of encouragement have been wonderful.

No comments: